B O S S Y V A L L

So you were never a saint and I've loved in shapes of wrong

10 female characters that are badass AF

I was interested in sharing with all of you my ten favourites female characters. It was difficult to chose only ten, but then I thought that I needed that limit because if I didn't have it I wouldn't stop adding. 
I´ve been admiring these women since I met them, whether through the screen or the pages of the books, these characters have always been my favourites and not because they are beautiful (´cause they are) but because these are the smartest and strongest women I´ve heard of. 
The women I´ve chosen came from everywhere, movies and series, books and others... 
Leave in the comments the ones you agree on and who you'd add.

1 Hermione Granger




2 Eleven



3 Mathilda


4 Leeloo 


5 Carol Peletier


6 Tris Prior


7 Jessica Jones


8 Ginny Weasley


9 Veronica Mars



10 Katniss Everdeen




Bonus 11 Katherine Watson




Comentarios

back to top