B O S S Y V A L L

So you were never a saint and I've loved in shapes of wrong

The Society



Well, these days I've been busy because I had to do lot of homework and , as I'm giving private lessons), I had to prepare materials and stuff, so I didn't have enough time to watch neither movies nor series. On sunday I found out this Netflix's new serie, The Society, and I started watching it that same afternoon and I thinkk it's really good. It's kind of boring sometimes, I have one chapter left to finish it, so I can't say much about the ending.
The show goes about some teenangers who suddenly found themselves in their hometown, but without any others human beings, just them. They start to freak out, trying to find an answer for their luck, so the trama starts to show them going crazy, falling in love with each other and you know, that kind of things that happen in a teenage movie.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

back to top