B O S S Y V A L L

So you were never a saint and I've loved in shapes of wrong

Update

Hello guys! I've been away a while, I know, my bad. It's been a complicated month. I started going to school again, you know I'm studying to become an english teacher, so that sh*t's not easy! Anyway, these later days me and Netflix've become even more best friends, I've watched so many movies/series, I can't recall.
So this post is kinda of a summary of what I've seen; let's start with:
I watched La reina del flow, it's a colombian netflix original and it has 82 episodes!! that's a lot, but guess what? I finished it! it's really interesting, a serie about revenge and love and you will cry and will swear and you will laugh, truly amazing!
Let's move on to Black summer, it's a strange story about zombies and the end of society as we know it, I love it because I'm a big fan of science fiction, but it worries me that zombies can run that fast, actually, it scares me. But it's 8 episodes about different people who's trying to survive these beasts and I think you'll enjoy it on a rainy day or a sunday.
Then I saw three new movies: Unicorn Store, The perfect date and The silence, they're writen in the order I liked them: I loved Brie Larson in Unicorn store as actress and director, amazing work, really colourful! The perfect date is just another teenage love movie and the silence, well, it's okey if you have nothing else to see.






Comentarios

back to top