B O S S Y V A L L

So you were never a saint and I've loved in shapes of wrong

Bird Box: New in Netflix!


The fact that I'm on holidays allows me to watch lot of movies and series that I couldn't before. Yesterday morning, as soon as I woke up, I turned on the tv and suddenly I saw this movie on Netflix's newest, I HAD TO SEE IT! because I've been waiting for it since I knew from it, and so I did.
It's amazing! it is not boring at all, it may be a little long in time but I swear is worth it. The story is placed in a not so far future, where some kind of invisible creatures take control of earth by making people killing themselves by only watching them. I'm not gonna tell you much, you have to see it! But Sandra Bullock is an amazing actress and she proves it here. Enjoy it: available now on Netflix.

Comentarios

back to top