B O S S Y V A L L

So you were never a saint and I've loved in shapes of wrong

Christina Aguilera's songs

Hello everyone! It's been a while since the last time I wrote in here. This time I have some little free time to share with you my favourites 10 Christine Aguilera's songs! You might not know but, Christina Aguilera has been my favourite singer since I was 6 years old. She is my inspiration, she has the most powerful voice I've ever heard and she writes beautiful songs, such as the following:
(omg this is so difficult)




  1. Infatuation (Stripped)
  2. You lost me (Bionic)
  3. Hurt (Back to basics)
  4. Can´t hold us down (Stripped)
  5. Fall in line (Liberation)
  6. Let there be love (Lotus)
  7. Back in the day (Back to basics)
  8. Walk away (Stripped)
  9. Oh mother (Back to basics)
  10. Genie in a bottle (Christina Aguilera

Comentarios

back to top