B O S S Y V A L L

So you were never a saint and I've loved in shapes of wrong

10 OTP I love

So, I was thinking... The other day I made a list of the most beautiful women to me and it work out okey (even though I leave aside a lot). Anyway, today I´m here with a list of... MY FAVOURITES OTP!!! For those who has no idea what OTP means, it means 'one true pairing' so it's kinda like the perfect couples of fiction.
I was going to do a list of the hottest men (to me) but I just cannot decide, maybe it would be a 10 list or a 100.
So here they are, the most loveable couples of the tv world, from me to you, if you agree you can comment if you don´t, you can comment as well...

1) Hermione and Ron
Yes! they´re my favourite ones! I just love how different they are and they still love each other. Hermione is my fav character of HP, and I would have been really angry if she wouldn't have ended up with him. And Ron, well, he is the man I love. They look gorgeous together. admit it!






2) Elena and Damon
Yes, of course! This is one of the hottest couples ever, you can see the chemestry between them along the serie. They were together in real life, you can tell. I ship them so bad! I love TVD, I love Damon and Elena, idk why but they share such a fucking true love.





3) Eleven and Mike
Yeah, I know they're too young but you can't deny they look so cute together. I just love them, I just do. It's like they are everything I wanted when I was younger. Well, Stranger things is indeed, one of my most loved series.




4) Katniss and Peeta
Yes, I'm a nerd. I read/watched every saga I knew about. Well, I know some of you love Gale, but what can I tell? I love Peeta Mellarck as fuck. Katniss is too stupid sometimes, He's so in love with her!!




5) Jace and Clary
OMG they're fire. Katherine (Clary) is such a bad actress, but Jace, well he knows what he's doing. I love them, I love the fact that he's heartless at first, but then he obviously, fell in love with Clary.




6) Glenn and Maggie
I can only cry when I think about them, I loved them so much. I miss Glenn and TWD is not the same since then.




7) Claire and Jamie

Well, I knew since they first met that they were made for each other. Outlander is an amazing story and Jamie and Claire's love is so romantic.




8) Rory and Logan
Rory, sweet rory, not as naive as you might think. In a good way. Logan is funny and he's perfect for her. I know that at the end it's really sad, but I'm glad they fell in love in the first place.




9) Jazmín y Tacho
Yes, yes, yes. The gypsy and the 'angelito rojo' I will always love them. Casi Angeles was such a good show.



10) Thor and Jane
I love thor 1 and 2, because they were together. I did not want to see Thor 3, because I knew Jane wasn't there.











Comentarios

back to top