B O S S Y V A L L

So you were never a saint and I've loved in shapes of wrong

Contemplation

Well, these last days I´ve been thinking about this blog and what´s its purpose. I mean, I can´t just write about random sh*t, I need to have an aim. So, I decided to write about what I like the most, movies, series and Netflix. 
So, I´m gonna be watching films and series all over the year and write my critics about them right here; this is also a way to keep in touch with Blogger.
I haven´t seen new movies or series lately, but I´m waiting august to come: there will be a lot of brand new series and originals movies!
Oh, and I´m going to add to the top menu a new link, I will be suggesting series and films, but all in its time. 

I would like some of you suggest me series/movies I can watch... 


Comentarios

back to top